Friday, September 3, 2010

pots and kettles

I was at Chicago O'Hare airport on my way to Singapore when I saw a political ad on the telly accuse Obama's administration of policies that destroyed jobs and favoured large corporations over small businesses (what I thought was a classically republican move).

Every other word I hear in democrat AND republican propaganda alike is "jobs", and the other word(s) is(are) "small businesses." So, does this mean that both republicans and democrats are trying to create jobs and to spur the growth of small businesses? Whilst they accuse the other party of destroying jobs and small businesses?

Are either of them doing anything other than slinging charged words at each other? Will we ever get to the bottom of this?

This might be worth reading.

No comments: